Things people don’t realize:
- The pound is falling faster than it did in the financial crisis of 2008
- the EU is the UK’s biggest trading partner. Tomorrow, when the market opens, the prices WILL go up for British companies as the contracts with the EU will all be void.
- The UK does NOT have a private trading agreement with the US, and the US is currently ONLY working on fixing the deals with the EU
- if the pound keeps falling, the UK will be facing a SEVERE recession.
- This will have a LONG TERM effect on the UK’s GDP (it’s going to fall).
- this will rattle GLOBAL markets, meaning that this decision affects EVERYONE
And it now appears Leave will win, so this problem is probably about to happen.